ITHACA considers the continuous improvement of its processes and its management procedures, strategic tools to achieve the aims of its field of action.
In compliance with this principle, ITHACA promotes all the necessary actions to ensure that its activities are focused on achieving the following objectives:
- Ensuring that the requirements of Customers where defined and met with the aim to increase the satisfaction of the client
- Developing innovative products and services with high technological content that meet and anticipate market needs and customer expectations
- Researching new technologies that make more efficient the products / services offered
- Enhancing human resources and their professional growth at all levels, also promoting relations with other partners
- Ensuring the confidentiality of information acquired and processed in order to protect customers and partners
- Foster a work environment that, based on respect, fairness and cooperation, allowing the involvement and empowerment of employees
The high level of expertise reached by ITHACA in the field of Geographic Information and Remote Sensing and its management system have been recognized by Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS - UK branch, and the internal organization and management procedures of the Company responding to a strict quality system is now subjected to annual inspections and a review every three years.
The assigned UKAS international certification ensures the compliance of the services offered by ITHACA to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.