Joint International Workshop of ISPRS WG VIII/1 and WG IV/4 on "Geospatial Data for Disaster and Risk Reduction"
A Joint International Workshop of ISPRS WG VIII/1 and WG IV/4 on 'Geospatial Data for Disaster and Risk Reduction' is scheduled to be organised at Hyderabad during November 21-22, 2013.
The Workshop flier is available here.
Topics of the Workshop:
- Geospatial Technology for Disaster Preparedness, Early Warning & Response
- Special Sessions on the Use of Geospatial data for disasters such as Landslides, Floods, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Cyclones, Storm Surges, etc.
- Spatial Data Infrastructure for Disaster management
- Web-based and location-based Geospatial Services for Disaster management
- Recent Disasters - Research Findings
- Submission of abstracts: October 10, 2013
- Acceptance of Abstracts: October 20, 2013
- Deadline for early registration: October 30, 2013
- Submission of full papers: November 10, 2013
- Deadline for hotel reservation: October 30, 2013
Visit the workshop web-site http://www.incois.gov.in/isprs2013 for more details.
Local Organising Committee (ISPRS-ISRS Workshop)
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS),
Ocean Valley, Pragathi Nagar (BO), Nizampet (SO) Hyderabad - 500 090, India
Ph: +91-40-23895000 / 23895002 Fax: +91-40-23892910